Ok so here are the rest of the goodies I made. Oh by the way I am not bitter but I am the only one that made anything to do with Halloween, which really made me angry, but I got over it because I had a lot of fun doing it, the other thing that is really kinda sad is that I did all this and I have no kids yet:)
These are Apple Monster mouths, they were a pretty big hit also specially with me because I was trying really hard not to eat the other wonderful things there:)This was the punch that I made and the ice cups were hands with gummy worms in them.
Over all it was a fun day and I really did not do much work.
I hope that everyone else had a great day:)
I forgot to take a picture with my costume on so I will just tell you all what I was, it was really hard. I took Smartie wrappers and attatched them to my pants and I was a Smartie Pants:) LOL
Well off to work. I am going out of town tomorrow to see Billy Ray Cyrus, so I might not get a chance to update tomorrow, but Saturday I will try and post a few pictures:) Have a wonderful day:)



No comments:
Post a Comment