
So yesterday Sunday we went out to brunch with a friend then came home and started getting the things I could get ready for my Halloween Pot Luck at work. So these were suppose to be witches, the key word here is suppose to:) They are marshmellows and pretzels sticks and in the book I thought they were so cute. Not so easy to make!

Rice Krispy Pumpkins. Much easier and fun to make. Me mom and Doreen had fun doing all of it but I have to say that it would have been funnier if mom had a little more creativity in her, which is funny since she use to but for some reason yesterday she just kept saying really weird stuff!
So anyways we had a great day and hope all of you did also. Tuesday we have to finish the stuff that could not be done early so I will take pictures of that and post them then.
Have a wonderful day! Off to work I go!

1 comment:
Those look so cute and so yummy! Can't wait to see what else you do!!
Post a Comment