Ok so it has been awhile since I posted because I just have not had time to get in the computer room and do it:) My mom and sister are still really sick. I have not yet caught it Thank God. I have been working alot of extra hours for one because I really need the money and the other is because I am going to Disneyland in 24 days (providing everyone is healthy) and I have no money, as well as they still have not replaced the parts lady. So I have been working 8 hour days then coming home and making sure that everyone has eaten and is taking there meds the way they should be all day.
Yesterday I had to take Doreen to the doctor to get a chest x-ray because the doctor wanted to make sure she was not getting pnamonia (spelled wrong maybe) because she just can not kick the cough and being tired. The good news is that the doctor called last night and the x-ray came out ok as of now she is in the clear, he gave her some antibiotics and told her to just try and rest.
I can tell my mom is getting a little better because yesterday she was fisty. Me or Doreen could not say anything right, we we wrong on everything, so I guess that is a good sign.
As for me I am ok I went to Weight Watchers last night and I lost another 2.2 pounds which brings me to a total of 34.6 pounds lost. That really made me happy, it has been really hard lately, because I have not been on my normal schedule so I have not been able to go to the gym or take walks at work like I was, but on the same token I am moving more doing my job now that I am doing 2 peoples.
Well I need to go finish getting ready for work so I will try and keep all updated on everyone in the next couple of days:)
Love to all
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment