Ok so my mom and sister are still sick, but my sister is feeling better, but my mom is still not really feeling good. So today I got up and went to the store and got some fruits and lunch stuff for the week and came home and cooked breakfast. Then me and Doreen decided to go through and clean up a little in our living room. Since London is coming over more and more, we wanted to put up some of the things in there that we did not want her to play with. So we did that then I made lunch which was clean out the refridg. Then I started wrapping Christmas presents that have to be shipped in a couple of weeks, and making sure that I have something for everyone. I think I have everone covered but my 2 newest additions Kyle and Jackson, which are my bet friend Beths twins. I am not really sure what I will get them for Christmas, (any suggestions Beth?) Also cxhanged my sisters bed for her because she is feeling better and I did not want her to be sleeping with all her sick germs:)
So them I decide that I want something good for dessert tonight so I get up and go and make a cinnamin loaf cake. It smells good I will let you know if it tastes good tomorrow. Then I finish making dinner which was just warming up some leftovers. I know that it does not sound like a lot but I am tired and feel like I got so much stuff done today. So I am now going to go and relax for the rest of the evening.
Hope everyone is good and had a nice Saturday.
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

1 comment:
I have no idea what we are getting the twins!! Could be practical....like diapers. Or fun....like matching clothes or even some toys! I have no clue! Have fun!! After all, how many people get to shop for twins?! (That's what I tell myself when I find myself buying 2 of everything!!) Sounds like a busy day. Take some time to rest tomorrow! You deserve it!!
Post a Comment