
Ok so as many of you know we went to Santa Rosa Friday to see Billy Ray Cyrus. He put on an awesome show. The meet and greet was a little disappointing because it was really rushed andhe did not really pay attention to us, but that is ok. As we all know everyone has bad days, and that is what I am going to stick with he was having a bad day. Because that makes me feel better. I know that he is not normally like that as I have met him before! Over all we had a good time.
We stopped at a couple of stores on our way up there and on our way home, and did some shopping for Halloween for the kids next year. We also bought London (our contractor daughter) a few costumes to leave at our house to play dress up in, when we are watching her. She is 2 and loves to play dress up. I also bought some candy for my candy jar at work. Who could pass up a bag of candy for .50.
Ok well I am suppose to be working right now so that is it for this one, but I will be back later to let you kow about the rest of our weekend.

1 comment:
That's an awesome picture!! I am glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment