Friday, November 9, 2007

Sick

Sick
So my sister has not been feeling well the last couple of days and yesterday it finally hit and she has a full blown cold. My mom also was not feeling well yesterday, so we will see what she feels like today. I am on the other hand ok so far. I just keeping taking airborne and lots of coffee:)

I have been working alot more than I was because one of th girls I worked with got let go when I got back from Arizona in Oct. She is a really good friend of mine, who I met through work, her name is Marney. So I have been not only doing my own job but what she use to do as well. I do not really think the manager knew what Marney really did because it is a lot of work. Thank you Marney for helping me when I call you, because I know you really do not have to help!

So this week by the end of today I will have worked my first 40 hour week in a very long time and I am really tired. THANK GOD it is Friday and I have NO plans for this weekend. I plan on resting and wrapping some Christmas presents, and make sure that I have something for everyone, so that I can ship them before we leave for Disneyland.Oh yea me mom and Doreen are going to Disneyland in Dec, that is how we are going to celebrate our Christmas. We will be gone from Dec 9th to Dec 14th or 15th, I think. All I know is that all my hard work right now came at a good time.

Well I need to get going to work so talk to ya all later,Deb

No comments: