Ok so I am really getting excited for Disneyland. We have 9 days tell we leave. We are leaving the 8th of Dec and not coming home tell the 16th or 17th I have to be back at work on the 18th. We are going to be doing alot of things that we have never done before so it should be a really fun trip. Our contractor and his 2 1/2 year old and 11 month old and his wife will be down there on the 13th and we as in all of us are going to Medival Times which I have always wanted to do, so hopefully that will be fun. Then on our way home we are going to stop in Palmdale so that we can see Linda and Michael (for those of you that know Honey her daughter and grandson). I am really looking forward to that as well because Linda has some stuff of Honey's for me.
I will make sure to take lots of pictures and post them when we get back.
I have been really bad at posting but that is because I have been working alot of hours trying to get caught up before we leave because my boss was nice enough to let me have the time off when we really are not suppose to take vacations in December. He knew it was something special, and I gave him a lot of notice.
Well I am off to work. Hope this finds everyone well and in the Christmas spirit:)
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment