
Me dancing with Bella the dolphin! This was just an awesome experience. So relaxing and everyone was so nice!

The picture below is us saying goodbye!
It was awesome to do this and I am really happy that I got to do it with someone that was just as excited to do it as me! Now I need to find someone else that wants to do it because I WILL do it again. I made myself a plan, as most of you know I am trying hard to loose weight, so when I loose a total of 50 pounds, which I am at 35, then I am going to do it again either with someone or by myself! So I will let everyone know when that happens!

1 comment:
I love the pictures! I am so jealous and would love to do it with you someday!!
Post a Comment