We went over to a friends house Saturday night and we played the best game ever! It was Scene It Friends addition. Now I do not know the show very well, but I have watched most episodes. It was hecka fun specially since nobody was really really good at it! All I could think about while we were playing is do I get a phone a friend? My best friend Beth KNOWS Friend and I wanted to call her and ask her to help!
Sunday we just kinda stayed home played games our selfs and I BBQed Chicken and made a Weight Watchers side dish, and Corn on the cob. It was all really good and we had a good day all in all! I tend to really miss dad on days like today, because it is all about dads and my dad was the best! I find myself realizing though I did not know him that well and wish that I would have had more time with him!
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

1 comment:
You totally could have called me for help on the game! Travis and I played it once and he never even got a turn! I made it the entire way around the board on my first try!!
I was thinking about you yesterday. I am glad you guys had a nice day. I miss you so much!!
BTW~I got the coupons today. Thanks for the giftcard!! You are so sweet! And the boys LOVED the postcard.
Post a Comment