
Ok here is a picture of a new outfit that I just bought! It is something that I never saw myself wearing the shirt is ALOT tighter and shorter than I would have ever thought I would wear!
Here is the front of the jacket that I just bought if you read the blog after this one you will understand. My best friend Beth said that she wanted to see pictures so I just thought I someone else might like them also!
ok so here is the back of the jacket! Hope everyone likes it I know it is not a good shot of my back end but sorry I wanted everyone to see what the jacket actually looked like on not just sitting on a chair!

1 comment:
I love it! The top outfit looks great on you! I totally love it! And the sweatshirt is awesome. They both look great!
Post a Comment