Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend

So I got some really sad but good news Friday night! My best friend Beth is moving back to Colorado because he husband found a job! That part is the good news! I do not really know why this bothers me because they live in Arizona now, so it is not like she lives down the street, and is moving away! I guess it is because in Arizona I can go visit any time of the year and in Colorado I am going to have to be more careful of when I go, and I do not think that January is in that time frame and I really wanted to go to Collins 5th birthday. So I guess I am going to have to teach the kids about unbirthdays and that is when Aunty Debi is there! They will each have an unbirthday celebration!


Then Friday it was in the 100's and we were suppose to take London to the fair for the day! Well that still happened just much later in the day than planned. We went and seen the Doodlebops. It was alot of fun but HOT!



Then tonight (Sunday) me and Doreen went to the fair to see Boys 2 Men, I have not down loaded those pictures yet so I will post some tomorrow. Right now if I do not go to bed I am going to fall asleep at the computer!


No comments: