Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Exciting News and Sad News

Ok I will start with the exciting news. This weekend me, Mom and Doreen went to Vacaville to the outlets, to go to the new Disney Store Outlet that is there temporarly. So we did that and spent some money not alot but got some nice things. Well while looking around I found a sweatshirt that I really liked. I have always wanted a Disney sweatshirt but they never fit. So I saw this one and I said to myself, go ahead try it on just like you always do, so I grabbed the 3X (which is the biggest size Disney makes in most things) and try it on, OH MY HECK, NO WAY it fits and I can zip it up all the way no problem. So by this time I am practacly in tears, because I can not believe it and Mom and Doreen are like that looks good, as I am jumping up and down with excitement. I am sure that eveyone in the store thought I was nuts. So I looked at the price tag and the sweatshirt was a little expensive but I WAS NOT leaving that store without it:) So Mom bought it for me, because she was proud of me! I am proud of me!



So to the bad news, I am not really sure who reads this other than my best friend Beth. But I am going to reach out and ask anybody else that reads this to please pray for Beth and her family fight now as they are going through a really rough time. And need some good again, I wish I lived closer so that I could help with the kids and or just normal eveyday stuff:( I just hope things start looking up, Travis (that is Beths husband) is about to loose his job and they have 4 wonderful handsome boys to feed, plus themselfs, and bills rent. So if everyone that reads this can say a prayer for them I would really appreciate it, as well as them I am sure! Thank you!



I was suppose to be walking this morning but Marney texted me at 6am (which is when she is suppose to be here and cancelled) so I decided to just come in and update everyone on what is going on here. The house is looking good by the end of the week the roof should be done then the fun stuff starts!!



Well I think I am going to go get ready for work and I will just get there early actually that will work out good since I am leaving at 10:30am today so that I can go to a meeting with Kevin (which that is my other boss the contractor).

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Debi you are so sweet! Thank you for your sweet thoughts...it means so much! And Congratulations on the sweatshirt! That is so awesome! I think you need to post a picture of yourself in it!!

Debi said...

I will post a picture as soon as I can get someone to take a picture of me. I will try and remember tonight to have Doreen take one!

Beth said...

I can't wait to see the picture! I need to poast one of Travis in his new glasses! He look so sophisticated!

Debi said...

well there are pictures now added! Yes I want to see Travs new glasses!