Friday, January 25, 2008

Updates

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that we got some bad news about grandma. We got a call from her doctor the other day and they want to bring in Hospice. The doctor says she probably has less than 6 months to live. She is loosing alot of weight and refusing to eat. She has not really been all that together for a long time so at this point it probably would be a good thing just for her to go to sleep and not wake up.

Mom is taking it better than me and Doreen expected. I think she was mentally ready for it but I am sure it is still hard, specially since my mom is about the only person my grandmother still reconizes. As awful as it sounds me and Doreen wish it would just happen so that my mom will calm down.

Other news is that we will hopefully start the house building as soon as the weather gets better. As in when it stops raining. Hopefully it will be done by the middle of summer so that we can get moved before the weather gets cold and the Holidays come again. I will keep everyone informed as to how that goes.

I am hanging in there working going to the gym 3 nights a week and doing line dance. I am enjoying all of the above, as well as me and Shannon (the contractors wife) are going to start walking in the morning before work. That would be about 5:30Am for people that wanted to know. We are waiting for the rain to stop so we do not get sick from the rain.

Well I am at work and need to start because it is almost 7. Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Debi, I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. That is really sad. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you!! Love ya!