Ok so my weekend started out with babysitting Kennsington. Which I volunteered to do because Shannon had to work and Kevin and London were in Disneyland! She is so good, she would not leave my side, and heavon for bid if I left the room. So this is what we ended up doing:
So then we woke up and drank some more to see if we could go back to sleep:
Then I went and ran errands when Shannon picked Kennsi up. Sunday I spent most of the day going back and forth between my house and my mom's to help my mom get her tax stuff so that she could go through it and have it ready before April.So I thought I would share some pictures. Now I am off to bed so that I can get up and start all over.


1 comment:
Super cute pictures!!
Post a Comment