Monday, January 28, 2008

Starbuck Cup

Ok so I am drinking my cup of Starbucks at work waiting for the computer tech to finish whatever he is doing with our system, so that I can go back to work. I never really read the sides of my cups becasue quite honestly I usually bring my own cup, but this morning someone brought me coffee. So I am reading the side of the cup and it is just so true that I have to post what it said.

The way I see it #267

Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears - it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for manu of my neurological patients, music is even more - it can provide access, even when no medication can, to movement, to speech, to life. For them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity.

Now for most of you know that I am a huge music listener and will pretty much listen to anything, and this is so true. Again most of you know that my sister is very ill, and has good and bad days. Well if she is having a bad day if she listens to any kind of music it helps her go on, she mostly likes to listen to Garth on these days but anything will do. We have always told each other if either one of us goes into comma then before we give up and pull the plug to make sure that the doctor has played all the music we want. So this is a really neat saying for a cup!

Hope everyone is good I am at work and probably going to get in trouble for not working but I thought this was important to put out there!

No comments: