Ok so I started my line dance class last night for the the second course, but the first class since before Thanksgiving. Oh it was hecka fun but I am so sore this morning that it is not even funny. I am having a problem knowing which foot is right or left, and listening to the music because I really like some of the music we are dancing too.
Well Doreen had a check up with her Specialist yesterday and he said that things look ok, but she really needs to lose some weight and I just do not know what to do. I have tried and tried to get her to do something and she does it for maybe twice and then that is it. Last year I spent 115.00 of my own money to help her join the gym that I am going to that is right down the street all female gym, 2 VERY nice people that own it and they were physical therapy majors so they were willing to help Doreen, and they both were totally ok with the oxygen and really wanted to help. I think she went 3-4 times in 3-4 months and then decided that she just could not do it and gtot a doctors note to cancel it, did I get my money back no! If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I would appreciate and try anything at this point.
I am doing pretty good at work, have alot of it so that is good. I am back to doing just my job and helping the accountent with some projects. So that means I am back to the part time hours which is really nice, because it has allowed me to get back to the gym and other things that I have wanted to do, like starting to pack my house.
We finally appealed the School Board so we are waiting for them to call to see what they have to say about our appeal. Please everyone pray that they say ok you do not have to pay this tax so that the building can start before I am really screwed.
Well I need to get to work so that is all for now. It pretty much caught everyone up to somewhat as to what is going on here. I will try and do better at keeping this up to weekly if not every other day.
Our trip to Reagan Library!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I love the picture!! I hope everything works out with the house! Keep me posted!
Post a Comment