Friday, October 26, 2007

Sore

Ok so I did it and It's 5:30 AM and I am not too bad yet. We even sort of kept up, with the class. It was alot of fun and Shannon and I are looking forward to next week. This class is 5 weeks long and I think I am really going to like it, I am just going to have to go get some other shoes. I was thinking that my tennis shoes would be ok, but when you slide and or spin tennis shoes do not move! The instructor is very nice and slow. I will keep you all informed as to how it works out.

It is finally Friday. I have had such a busy last couple of weeks that I can not wait tell Saturday, because supposedly I am going to get to rest and not leave the house?? I do not believe it:) I am sure at some point my sister or mom will want to leave and or go do something. Even though we are suppose to be going grocery shopping after work today. I guess at least I do not have to go to work.

Off to get coffee and face the day!

Have a Nice Day and wonderful weekend and I will try and do some fun things with this either this weekend or next week!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pictures! What kind of dance class are you taking? That sounds like so much fun!!

Debi said...

It is a Country Line Dance Class. It seems like it is going to be alot of fun, tiring but fun:) The classes are at the Dublin Senior Center.