Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

London coloring her Easter Egg

So as many of you know we are still in the middle of remodeling my moms house and it seems like it is NEVER going to be done! So we had a really low key Easter again this year which was really nice, we had London over Friday night and we colored eggs and watched movies. Lots of fun! Then on Easter me Doreen and Mom just kinda hung out watched movies and rested!








London showing off her Easter Egg!
I have not really been doing that well because of the stress about the move the stuff that still needs to be done and the fact that I just can't seem to get this body moving again! It sucks I have stopped my workouts because I just can not get out of bed! I think I have hurt my knee really bad because it is in constant pain, and I am scared to go to the doctor, because I can not be injured there is TOOOOOOO much stuff that needs to be done!

We are having house guest again for the next week and half, so that means that I am sleeping at my moms house, because there is not enough room in our house, unlesss I sleep on the floor and I did that part of the time last time and it did not work while I was having to get up and go to work! So this time I am just staying at my moms.

So I just the house to be done and it to be July 24th so that I can take my yearly trip to see my bestes friend in the world Beth! I love her so much because she allows me to come stay with her for a few days every year and spoil her children and get away from my hectic life at home! Thanks Beth, I am not really sure you understand how much I appreciate you letting me come see you every year!!! We do manage to have alot of fun while I am there at least I think we do!

Well I am done ranting for now, I need to go get ready for work!




No comments: