Friday, April 10, 2009

10 things I love about my life

10 Things I Love About My Life...

My friend, B eth, tagged me. So, here are 10 things I love about my life:

1. My Friends - which listen to me complain about my family and job much more than they need too. Also that help me through tough times!

2. My Parents - They have helped me through tough times and loved me unconditionally even when they did not agree with what I was doing! Always supported me in my decisions!

3. My Sister - She is always there if I need to talk or just to hang out with! She can be annoying at times but she is my sister and I LOVE HER!

.5. Beth - I know you fall in the "Friends" catagory, but you give me a vacation spot every year to come and relax and just be me! You have also given me 4 wonderful boys to spoil! I LOVE YOU!

6. Weight Watchers - It has shown me how to eat and be healthier than I was 2 years ago! I know it sounds weird but I enjoy trying new things and stepping on that scale every week to see how I have done good or bad!

7. Beths Blog - If it was not for Beth's Blog I would not know half the stuff I know about my wonderful boys, even though a week does not go by that I talk to Beth in some form:)

8. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - I love this country. I consider myself to be very patriotic. I may not be terribly thrilled with some things going on in this country today, but I still think we are the greatest nation in the world. (I agree with this statement one hundred %)

9. Bath Tub - I love my new bathtub! I can not wait to get on a schedule of Bath nights that I can relax in my tub and not have any worries:) LOL

10. My Job - I am not really happy in my job right now, but it is a job and I have had the same one now for 13 years! At least I have a place to go for 5 hours and get out of my house so I do not go crazy:) LOL


I do not know anyone else with a blog so I can not tag anyone:) Beth already did it she is the one that tagged me:)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ah...you are so sweet! I love your list. Isn't it nice to think of the good things sometimes? I need to do it more often...