Friday, October 17, 2008

London at the Pumpkin Patch 10-15-08

London and me in the pumpkin patch!
So I took a day off work, so that I could pack up some more of my mom's house! I spent 4-5 hours in the morning do just that, at least it looks like I did something this time! Then I decided I wanted to go back to the pumpkin patch, so I went and got London from daycare! And we went to the pumpkin patch and ran around and had a great time, ok so I did she was not too found of it except for the corn box! I just love this time of the year I am truly a kid at heart! Not only that but I have started to realize with my weight loss I can do anything I want to do, I just have to try!

So here are a few pictures of me and London at the pumpkin patch!

London and Debi playing in the corn box!

London dumping corn over my head! Let me tell you I had corn everywhere!






1 comment:

Beth said...

She looks like she is having a blast dumping that on your head! I love it!!