4x5 Tag...
My good friend Beth tagged me! I know that I have done this before, but I have not done it on my blog! But Beth you are the only one that will see it:)
4 places I go frequently: Work, Store, Gym, Weight Watchers
4 people I frequently receive emails from: Beth, Doreen, Penny,
4 places I love to eat: Olive Garden, Outback, Taco Bell, Home
4 TV shows I watch: Dog the Bounty Hunter, Days of our Lives, Jon and Kate plus 8, Biggest Losser and the list goes on....
4 people I tag to do this on their blogs: Beth already did it and I think she is the only one that looks at this!
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for playing! I know Cheri checks it out too but she can't leave comments! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment