Monday, May 19, 2008

Tag! I am It!

A. Post the rules

B. Answer all the questions about yourself

C. After you are done, tag 5 people1.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was getting out of a very bad relationship that I did not really want to end, but now am glad ended. And trying to find myself again. Worked 2 jobs and was trying to survive on my own, did not have alot of friends but the friends I had were really good and helped alot.



2. Five things on your to do list today:

Get my stack of work done
take a walk
Go home and rest


3. 5 snacks you enjoy:

Granola bars
popcorn
100 calorie muffins
animal crackers
ice cream


4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?

I would give some money to my mom for the addition of her house, and make some other adjustments to the house. Buy myself a new car. Give some to my 2 dear friends that need it, and if they would not take it I would make sure that there kids got it somehow! I would take my sister on the best trip to Disneyland ever!

5. 3 bad habits:

Swearing
not resting
not having confidence in myself


6. 5 places I have lived:

Dublin, CA
San Ramon, CA
Oakland, CA
Those are the only places I have lived!

7. 5 jobs I've had:

Foster Freeze
TCBY
FNBC
All Video Repair
Lane Bryant

8. 5 things people don't know about me:

I am not really as confident as I let out about myself and or doing things.
I want a baby! (ok so most people that are going to read this already know)
Enjoy the ocean
Have a Crush on someone


Now that I am done I get to tag 5 people. So, tag you are it

Beth already did it and she is the only one that I know forsure that even looks at my blog, but I may email it to a few people
Laurie
Ami
Sharla

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks for playing!