
Ok so we have the party and it was alot of fun because there were all my good friends in one place and everyone finaly got to meet Beth, specially since most of them know alot about her and have seen pictures of her and her kids, for years as someone at the party said whether they wanted to or not they heard about them and looked at the pictures.

Well then on to the next event of the 5 day stay of Beth. My grandmother passed away on Tuesday morning. Which was also the day of the Bon Jovi concert. We all knew that it was going to be soon that we would say goodbye to grandma but I wish she could have hung on for a couple more days. I am sure that it really made Beth uncomfortable, but it was ok everything worked out! At least I had said something to Beth when she got here becuase we were pretty sure that it was going to be sooner than later because she had stopped eating, drinking.
The show was awesome, I think I will have to go purchase Daughtry's CD, he was fabulous I had never really heard him before, but he sounds like Jon.
Then it was time to say goodbye to Beth the next day:( I am happy she came and I had a wonderful time. I know she missed her kids and hubby, but I hope that she will come again and maybe even bring one of the boys along! Thanks for everything Beth!
So that is what has happened with me in the last week it has been fun sad and hard, but at the same time a huge weight has been lifted off all of us, and now grandma is with her family and dad, and I am sure they are having a great old time!



1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment