
Saturday I had the chance to babysit Kensington ( she is the younger one) over night. So we had her from 1PM Saturday tell 4:30ish Sunday. It was so much fun! I now know that I want a baby so BAD, but I am still nervous about the everyday ins and outs of having my own. Mom and Doreen are really not that much help, and I am not really saying that to be mean but after having Kensington for that much time it gave me a real look as to how much they are able to help.

Ok sorry for the sideways picture did not realize that it was sideways tell to late!
So now I will tell you what we did and had a blast. We stayed home and played all day Saturday. Then Sunday we got up went to Stockton to Super Wal Mart. Along the way we stopped and ate breakfast. Kensington is a really good eater, so that was pleasant. She was such a good girl in Wal Mart never got fussy just sat in the cart and watched everything that was going on. She was really good in the car on the way there and on the way home, slept a little but not alot. Came home ate some lunch then mom came and got here because she was missing her!
I know that it is going to be hard at first tell I get use to having a child with me every minute of every day, but I am so looking forward to the day that I can bring home a child and call it my own! I also know that I have a lot of support from family and friends that will also be there to help.
Then today (Monday) I kinda just chilled at home. Did laundry and cleaned up the pantry and stuff like that got my lunches together. It was a nice day but I probably would have gotten more rest with Kensington here and or if I was at work!
Hope that everyone had a great 3 day weekend!


2 comments:
She is such a doll! You will do awesome with your own child! It is different than babysitting only in that it's a ton better!!
thanks for having confidence in me Beth! I know that it will be fine and better:)
Post a Comment