Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hoopla

My friend Beth tagged me. So, here are 12 random things about me that relate to Christmas:

1. I love baking Christmas goodies. This year I did not get to do this because we were on vacation and it is killing me so I just might have to do it after Christmas and the people at work will just have to deal with it:)

2. I LOVE Christmas decorations mostly outside but inside also. I have not had a decorated house in about 4 years now just had alot going on for whatever reasons and I miss the decorations.

3. I look forward to going and looking at Christmas lights we always go out and get Starbucks and drive around for about an hour or so looking at lights.

4. I love Christmas music. I love to sing it and list to it:) Right there with ya on this one Beth! My coworkers can not wait tell Christmas is over:(

5. I love shopping for my family and friends. I shop all year around and get last minute things at Christmas but I love getting things specially for my newphews very fun to shop for kids!

6. I love getting Christmas cards!!

7. I LOVE shopping the day after Christmas. I try not to go into a store the month of December tell the day after Christmas.

8. I love watching Christmas specials. My favorite it Charlie Brown. I watched the Sponge Bob one and it was really cool!

9. I love receiving boxes from friends that live miles and miles away:)

10. I like Christmas clothing. Special PJ's.

11. I love peppermint white mochas at Christmas time only. It is just something special, that I look forward too.

12. I love watching Christmas through the eyes of my children. We were driving somewhere the other night and I was pointing out Christmas lights to Collin. He told me that he was just so excited. It was so cute to hear him say that!!So, there you have it. I would have to agree with you on this Beth even though I do not have children I can only imagine that this is what IT is ALL about:)

Now I tag I do not know anyone else that has a blog??? But I did it for you Beth!

No comments: