Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally it is Here

So we are leaving for our trip tomorrow around noonish! We will be gone tell the 17th. I am really happy it is finally here I need a break. As alot of you know the company I work for is moving this weekend and I have been working alot of hours trying to get ready for the move and try and get my desk ready for me to set up and be able to know that when I get back I will only have a little to unpack. I worked from 6:30 am tell 5:15pm with about 30min break total today and I did not eat lunch. Very tired, because then I had to come home and pack because I have been putting that off because I do not have enough close to have packed and still have some to have worn to work.

Ok so I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having a great time in Disneyland and if anyone needs me call my cell:)

I will make sure to post pictures and let everyone know when we are home:)


Here is a picture of London with St Nicholas.


No comments: