So as many of you know we are STILL doing construction on moms house! Well it is almost over and I have to say I am very excited, but also a little sad. It has been a place that I can go and be by myself as I clean and have alone time that once it is over, there will be no more alone time for me unless I am at work! Or unless I kick mom and Doreen out of the house! Which mind you I plan on doing from time to time, they need to start going out and going on weekend trips on there own as well as all of us together! I love them both but we all need our alone time and they get it from me and from each other when my mom goes to a friends house!
I am having a great time cleaning it and getting it ready but it is alot of work and I am starting to get really tired! I am counting down the days tell I get to go on a vacation just me to visit my very best friend in the world Beth which she is now in Colorado! 63 days just in case anyone but me and Beth care!
I am also getting a little down on myself about not loosing any weight I know that it is because of stress, and being to tired to get out of bed and do a workout in the morning like I was doing! And I know it will get better but it is just really hard right now!
Well I think that has summed up everything that is going on here for now! Off to bed I go!
Why I Quit Facebook
11 years ago

2 comments:
Don't get too discouraged about the weight. Just keep trying! You are doing such a great job!
Love ya!
Thanks Beth! I am trying I actually got up this morning and did a 20 min workout! Love Ya Too!
Post a Comment