Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weight Loss Journey:)

Ok so most of you know that I am on a weight loss journey! It has not been easy, but today I hit a mildstone that I want to share with anyone that reads this blog of mine:)

I went to the gym this morning and got my measurements done for the month! Well my goal was to get the tape measure around my hips and it touch end to end! Well guys I have done it, finally the ends meet in the middle:) I still have about an inch to go before it will really make a difference but that is ok they touch in the middle.

So here is the really good news this month alone I have lost 3 3/4inches mostly in my waist:) Then the other good news is that in 2 years of doing my measurements I have lost 20 inches total!

So there you have it my good news for the week!

Hope everyone reading this is doing well:) Sorry I am not the best at keeping this up to date!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I am so proud of you...keep up the good work! Love you!!