Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patrick's Day

Well I am really sore today! I walked in the St Patrick's Day fun walk yesterday. It was a 3 1/2 mile walk but when you add on how far you had to park from the end and start I would say it is at least 4 miles. It was a nice day and it was a little hard since I did not train for it but I was proud of myself since I did it in 1 hour and 4 min and that is 20 min less than I did it last year.

Well we are leaving Wednesday night to go to Reno for my birthday. We will be gone from Wed night tell sometime Saturday. Then Tuesday is actually my birthday. I am going to be 35 and boy do I feel it.

I am very excited about my best friend Beth coming in 23 days from today. I am not really sure what we are going to do but I am sure we will have fun. I think we may go to Fairfield one day and go to the outlets.

Well I will let everyone know how our trip went when we get home, maybe even post a few pictures.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: